Let us intervene before you get an intervention!
Note: Our services are usually Tax Deductable before you are cited for a violation. Check with your tax consultant.
- Able to identify problem areas associated with DOT compliance
- All Phases of Drug Testing
- Annual Periodic vehicle inspections
- Assistance with preparing/maintaining an accurate accident register
- Audit Preparation & Representation for DOT Audit
- CSA Compliance
- DOT & Non-DOT Drug Testing
- DOT Driver Files
- DOT Vehicle Maintenance Files
- Drug and Alcohol On Site Testing
- Employee & Supervisor Education Training
- Federal DOT Compliance Program
- IFTA Reporting
- Intra-state hours of service training
- Intra-state log book training for those carriers operating outside 150 air miles or over 12 hours driving per day
- IRP and Apportioned Tag Work
- Log Book Training & Audit
- MVR & Background Checks - PSP reports
- Nationally Accredited for Administration of Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Preparing driver vehicle inspection reports and how to maintain them
- Safety Audit Assistance
- Safety Meetings with CDL/DOT drivers
- Supervisor Training
As safety compliance professionals, we assess your DOT compliance and safety needs and offer you a variety of very affordable services to choose from.
Being Department of Transportation compliant will save dollars!
Call us at (863) 533-2191